These parks have fence enclosed fields and water so dogs can run off leash. Take a frisbee and a ball.
Udall Park – Tanque Verde Road, just east of Sabino Canyon Road. Map It
McDonald Park – North on Catalina Hwy, Left on Harrison, watch for signs on the Right. Second Entrance. Map It
More Off Leash Parks – Tucson Parks and Recreation
The Pima Animal Care Center (PACC) enforces laws dealing with dog licensing, animal bites, leash laws, public health and cruelty to animals.
Address: 4000 N Silverbell
Tucson, AZ 85745
Pima County Dog License Requirements
*All Dogs are required to be licensed in Pima County*
Cimarron is an official Eastside Rabies Licensing Center
We can take care of the paperwork and vaccinations for you!
- If your pet needs a Rabies vaccination, Contact Us to schedule an appointment.
- If your dog already has a current rabies vaccination, bring proof of vaccination or your license
renewal form with cash, check or credit card for payment. We will submit all the paperwork for you. You will receive your dog’s license tag in the mail.
- OR You can mail your Rabies Certificate or License Renewal form with payment directly to PACC to receive your dog tag in the mail.
- OR Take your Rabies Certificate and payment directly to Pima Animal Care Center to receive your license tag immediately.
- OR Renew Your License Online if your pet’s vaccination is current
- Licensing Fees: http://www.pimaanimalcare.org/animal-hospital-services/fees.asp
- Pima Licensing Information: 520-743-7666
Leash Laws for Dogs
Your dog must be kept in an enclosed yard when on your property. Your dog cannot be off your property unless restrained by a leash. Tying your dog out on a cable/ rope is prohibited.
Animal Cruelty and Neglect
- It is Illegal to Leave a Pet in any Vehicle, even with windows open, at any time of year because of our rapid and extreme temperature changes during the day. The police and officers of PACC have the right by law to break car windows to rescue enclosed pets.
- All pets must have adequate clean, cool water to drink, shelter/ shade, and adequate exercise space.
- Dog yards must be cleaned of waste daily by law.
- Pets must be free of external parasites.