Different pets lead different lifestyles, so they need Individualized Preventive veterinary care plans. Unlike Big Box vet clinics, we tailor your pet’s Wellness Services for what he needs (not what Corporate says “every” pet should have). We’ll ask you questions about your pet’s lifestyle and environment to make sure she is protected as much as she needs to be!
Factors affecting our patients’ wellness needs might include:
- Living in the desert southwest
- Living in an “open desert” yard or a walled, cultivated yard
- Going to the groomer, boarding kennel or dog park
- Traveling to the mountains or other parts of the country
- Breed, Gender, neutered or not
- Outdoor roaming cat or indoors only
Cimarron Animal Hospital’s staff and Doctors make recommendations based on Your Pet’s individual health needs. We do not believe in recommending “cookbook” tests, treatments, preventives, or vaccinations.