31 Jul You are invited to Cimarron Animal Hospital’s ”Check your Chip and Dip Party” Saturday August 13th 1 – 4 pm.
Microchips greatly increase the chance of getting your pet back if he/she is lost or stolen, … but a microchip only works if its registration information is accurate.
Is your pet’s microchip up-to-date?
If you’ve ever moved, or changed phone numbers or other contact information, it’s more than worth the effort to make sure you’ve submitted updated information to your pet’s microchip registry. Even if your contact information hasn’t changed, it’s a good idea to double-check that your correct information is included in the microchip registry.
Checking a chip’s registration information is easy, and can mean the difference between heartbreak and a happy family reunion if you ever get separated from your pet. The American Veterinary Medical Association maintains a website with easy-to-follow instructions at AVMA.org/CheckTheChip.
To check and update a registration, you’ll need your pet’s microchip number. If you don’t have that easily accessible at home, we’ll be happy to scan your pet’s chip for you! Not even sure if your pet is chipped?
Come to our ”Check your Chip and Dip Party” Saturday August 13th
between 1 and 4 pm.
- Chip Check, Chip Database checks, Update your contact info
- Microchipping for pets who aren’t already chipped.
- The Home Again lifetime database registration costs $19.99
- Microchips are only $15.00!
- Pokemon themed Costume Contest for Pets (There happens to be a Gym right next door to us for those who are interested…)
- Chips and Dips for Pet Parents
- Treats for Pets
- Special Appearance by FrankieZ, our family Hedgehog, between 2pm and 3pm
Microchips help reunite families. We hope to see you on the 13th!